Wednesday 15 October 2014

Croftlands Junior School OCC assembly

This morning Sarah and I went to Croftlands Junior School for an Operation Christmas Child assembly.  Just as the assembly started my computer decided that now was a good time to install some new updates which then crashed the thing.  So we started the assembly with out the computer, while I tried to fix it Sarah shared a banana with one of the children well I say shared she gave them the skin - the useless, left over part.  It was to demonstrate that we need to share good things with each other and not just the bits we don't want.  The computer was still updating so I played God's Love is Bigger than a Burger with my tablet then did a short talk without visual aids about what happens when we fill a shoe box then talked about all the countries that boxes got sent to last year.  We closed the assembly with a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment