Monday 18 July 2016

Penny Bridge Academy

This morning I went to do the last assembly of the school year at Penny Bridge.  To start off we sang God's Love is Bigger than a Burger then I reminded the children about the last assembly which was the transition one about Daniel.  I wanted to tell the children about Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego as they were mentioned in the previous assembly.  I talked about how they stood up to the king by not bowing down to his statue and that they were protected by God when they got thrown into the furnace.  I reminded the children of the verse from Joshua 1:8 Be strong and courageous do not be afraid for God is with you wherever you go.  Then as a special treat as it was the last time for year 6 we sang Chicken Dance.  I then closed with a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment