Thursday 10 November 2016

Coniston Primary School

This morning I was at Coniston Primary School for the assembly.  I started by singing God's Love is Bigger than A Burger then told the story about Sarah's cat when it did a massive poo on the new carpet, then expected Sarah to show her love again.  I explained that this is a bit like us in that we do things wrong and yet come back to God and expect love from him, which we get as God love's us so much and wants the best for us.  I then told the prodigal son story before talking about Jesus and the love God had for us that he sent him to earth to us - I displayed John 3:16 as I spoke.  To finish off I explained that we would sing Inright Outright which tells of the love and care God has for each of us.  Then to close I said a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment