Thursday 20 September 2012

BX lesson 2 Broughton

This afternoon I was over at Broughton with the children of year 5/6.  As it was lesson 2 we were talking about Moses.  The children responded well to the story and the new hand signs we have learnt today.  The children were surprised when I told them that last week when we did the stories of Adam, Eve, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Joseph they had only covered 1 book in the bible.  They thought that they had covered a lot more.  Then when I picked up my bible and turned the page from Genesis to Exodus I said that they had now jumped in time 400 years.  It was great to see the children so engaged in the stories and again there was a big awe when I said the story continues next week.  One child said we don't mind tell us more today.

No comments:

Post a Comment