Wednesday 26 September 2012

BX Lesson 3 Crosthwaite

Following our assembly this afternoon I then did lesson 3 of Bible Explorer.  Today we found ourselves in the books of Joshua, Judges and Ruth covering about 550 years or so of history!  The children joined in with great enthusiasm as I told the stories and encouraged children to join me to play various parts.  They also joined in all the new hand signs as well as remembering all the ones from last week and the week before as well.  There was again the sound of awe followed by tell us now as I ended the this weeks story and hands signs with 'everyone did was right in his own eyes ...except Ruth and ......I'll tell you next week.  It is great to see the children so engaged with these great  Old Testament stories.  As Sarah had been with me for the assembly she came in a watched the lesson.  Despite the fact that I talk about it all the time and run throught the stories and hand signs before each lesson it is the first full lesson she has watched.  Afterwards I commented on how tired I was and she said I am not surprised as I never knew how full on it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment