Thursday 20 September 2012

Our Lady's Dalton

We made our first visit to Our Lady's this morning.  We did the working together assembly with the children.  Although it uses one of the fables of Aesop.  Paul did use a similar example in his letter to the Corinthians.  Sarah read the story and I did the talk at the end, and as in other schools I used the example of a jig-saw and how we all need to be a part and each one of us is important to make the whole picture.  Using the words of Jesus when he said Love one another as I have loved you I explained that we could change love to help, be kind, care for, respect to illustrate how we today can work together.  To start the assembly we had sung Great Big God and to end we sang Shine before I prayed with the children.

No comments:

Post a Comment