Friday 21 September 2012

BX Lesson 2 Low Furness School

This afternoon I was at Low Furness School doing lesson 2 of Bible Explorer.  Despite it has been over a week since I was there the children were able to answer all the questions I asked them about the first lesson and they remembered all the hand signs.  Today's story starts 400 years after the story last week.  I enjoy turning over from Genesis to Exodus and asking the children what they can see.  Most say nothing then I tell them that we have jumped forward 400 years.  Which leads me into the first hand sign.  The children listened to the story of Moses as I acted out parts of the story which ended when Moses died at 120 years old.  Next week they will learn about the man that took over Joshua.  Had a great time today and in fact this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment