Tuesday 16 October 2012

OCC assembly at Croftlands Infants

This afternoon I took the assembly at Croftlands Infants School.  I took the video projector and the 2 metre screen so I could show the Operation Christmas Child video to them.  We started with singing Inright Outright then I showed the children the video with the song in the background and as the video played I talked about what they were seeing and about how they could help make a child smile this year.  There were times when the children laughed and times when they were quite,  At the end I explained how they could help and showed them the leaflet that they would take home this week.  When I had finished we sang Great Big God and I said a prayer.  Then the headteacher spoke up about the shoe boxes and asked the children to put up their hands if they thought they could fill a box and lots of hands went up.

No comments:

Post a Comment