Thursday 18 April 2013

BX NT1 - St Peters Ireleth

This afternoon was my very first New Testament Bible Explorer.  I was at St Peters in Ireleth.  This time last year I was there doing the Old Testament.  I have spent some time today getting ready making sure that all my props were in the right places and that my visuals were as I wanted them and just before I did a run through with Sarah and she timed it to 35minutes - I was sure it was longer, but I had not taken into account the movement of children or the answering of more than one or two questions.  I set off and got set up and I started - 55minutes later the children went awe as I said that was the end of the lesson.  I certainly had a great time and judging by the number of questions that followed the children did too.  They were so keen to answer as well as ask questions, it was such a joy to be a part of that this afternoon.  So lesson 2 next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment