Monday 22 April 2013

Penny Bridge School - Square to Cross - Faith

This afternoon I went over to Penny Bridge school to take the assembly.  After singing Giants of Faith I went into the story of Jesus healing the man that was lowered down by his friends from Mark ch2.  To demonstrate the story I used my square to cross prop which the children thought was great as I repeated myself several times during the school moving the square into different shapes as I did.  Following the story I talked about the community coming together to help someone in need as well as the faith the men had that Jesus could heal the man.  I encouraged the children to be like the men and look and seek ways in which they could help others out and by that they could Shine for Jesus.  Then we sang Shine and after I said a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment