Sunday 21 April 2013

BX OT1 at Croftlands Juniors

This post is a little late but hey!
On Friday I was at Croftlands Juniors doing lesson 1 of Bible Explorer Old Testament.  There was more than one class with me so lots of children.  Before the lesson started I was asked by a girl when the next Messy Church was, which I thought was great.  Anyway I got started into the lesson and went through as far as Joseph being sold into slavery I would have had time to finish but the children had arrived a little late and the teacher needed a little time at the end of the day to talk to them so I will catch up at the start of next lesson.  I had a great time and I felt the children did too.  Then the little girl that asked the question at the start asked me where she could buy a bible from, which I thought was great - we should pray for children like that as we never know what seeds are being sown through BX, Messy Church and our assemblies.

No comments:

Post a Comment