Tuesday 30 April 2013

BX OT2 at Croftlands Juniors

This posting is a little late due to us being away at the weekend.  BX OT at Croftlands on Friday afternoon was great.  I hadn't quite completed the Joseph story last time due to the assembly running slightly over before I started so I had a bit of catching up to do.  Once the children were in the room I started from where I had left off and completed the lesson 1 hand signs.  Then I did a quick recap of the story with the hand signs before moving into the lesson 2 story and Moses.  As I did have a little more time this week I slightly over ran but that got me on track for next lesson when we will be looking at Joshua and the Judges leading towards one of my favourite stories Ruth.  The children were great at the hand signs and asked a number of questions at the end of the lesson.  The boys have also taken a interest in my latest bible - the Action Bible.  Each week I display a collection of different bibles on the front desk and the children at the end will look at them which is great to see the boys getting excited about what's in the bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment