Tuesday 30 April 2013

Croftlands Juniors - being MAD people

Sarah and I went along to Croftlands Juniors this morning for the assembly.  We started by singing Giants of Faith.  After the song I introduced the theme for the assembly and where in the bible it came from.  I used the square to cross prop again as it helps to explain the story so well as well as adding an element of fun to it.  When I had finished and made the cross shape I talked about the faith the four men had that their friend could be healed by Jesus also I said that they were MAD that is Make A Difference people because they helped to make a difference to their friend in taking him to Jesus.  I encouraged the children to be MAD so that they might shine from the inside out.  Which was what we sang next.  Then Sarah concluded with a short prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment