Sunday 3 February 2019

Messy Church at Rheged

Today we have been up to Rheged as a family to take part in the second Rheged Messy Church.  We had a great time, I was involved in both the celebrations.  The theme was about gifts and talents and shinning for God so I did a couple of magic tricks to show my talent as it were but linked this to the gifts that God give us by talking about him as my boss, he is the best boss ever and he is so creative, and talented, he invents things, makes things, designs things.  I also said that he does it with his son.  I then said that he helped to write a book - I then took out my Holy Bible illusion say that his book some people think that there is nothing in it so I show the blank pages, others think it is so old it is like in black and white but it is so full of colour.  I then read john 3:16 and encouraged people to use their God given gifts and talents.

No comments:

Post a Comment