Monday 21 January 2019

Croftlands Junior School

This morning I went to do the assembly at Croftlands Junior school - in their new school building!  It was great to see all the children again after such a long time.  I started with God's Love is Bigger than a Burger - as I wanted to talk about love to the children.  I explained that in the Bible there are loads of stories and some of them demonstrate love either towards other people or a single person as well as God's love for us.  I recapped some of them to the children like Moses, David, Ruth, Esther and last of all Jesus.  I displayed John 15:12 at the end which are Jesus' words to his followers Love one another as I have loved you.  I explained what that means for us and talked about ways we can do the same thing - show love in some way help helping other people when they need it.  To close we sang Shine.  After the song I finished off with a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment