Thursday 28 January 2016

Flookburgh School

This morning Sarah and I went to Flookburgh School for the assembly.  It was our first visit since Christmas and it was good to see all the children and staff again.  To start off the assembly we sang God Can Do Anything then I told the story of Jesus calling Peter and Andrew followed by James and John.  To tell the story I used the Big ministries Book 2 which has responses for the children to make on certain key words.  As I told the story I did ad lib a bit just to make it even more interesting.  After the story Sarah talked about how each one of us is special to God and he can use anyone of us.  This being special linked into the song Touch a finger which we finished off with.  Then I reminded them just how special they all were before closing with a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment