Saturday 30 June 2012

Pennington Gala Day - Pennington School

This afternoon I have had a great time at Pennington School sharing in their Gala Day.  I managed to do show different shows during the afternoon and entertained around 20 children and adults each time.  The tricks I did started with selcular ones building up to gospel ones.  My second show only had a couple of tricks the rest were gospel illustions.  During the day I played two CD's of Listen to Him the righteous pop music that I got from Oneway UK.  Even that was a witness to some as they knew the tune but then the words are different and have a gospel message.  The weather was kind to us as well and it kept off rain for the afternoon and even the wind was tame.  So all Priase to God for today and for the opportunity to be out and about spreading His word.

No comments:

Post a Comment